Search my Blog or the WEB For More info :)

Google
 

Monday, September 20, 2010

BIG THANK U !!!





Dear friends,

Thank u, thank u and thank u for ur support and participation in my small Fundraising sale for my little angel , Rayhan Sophia.

I've received very positive feedbacks from many of u with lovely wishes, prayers , purchases and also " Duit Raya " for my little one.

I was overwhelmed and touched by the fact that many of u really care about me and my small family. For your information, the fundraising sale + duit raya and some donations have raised RM3K ! THANK YOU LALINGS !!!!!

Thanks to some people who gave me stuff to sell and donated all the money for my baby. How do i thank u ladies?

I have more stuff to sell and hope all of u can support us :)
Payment can be made by 2-3x installments and please check under the label " Fundraising Sale Available"

Thank u lalings !!!! Salam Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir batin to all :)
U girls mean the world to me !

xoxo,
ana

No comments:

INTRO

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog, created specially for all of u who love branded stuff and concerned with quality/authenticity.

Start by looking at the posts below, as well as the MY PRODUCTS section on ur right!



BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT!
Be The Earliest To join the Team.Join,Advertise and Get Paid in USD!! WOW!
http://advertiserChannel.com/?ref=8

Let's Do it Together!~ ;)

Love is in The Air :x

Daisypath Anniversary tickers